As part of IMI's project management services, we work with you to determine the goals and objectives of your direct marketing projects. We help develop new promotions or implement existing ones. This can be done on an on-going basis or as a temporary measure to help with an increase in workload or a reduction in staff.
We offer well-honed skills and a wealth of knowledge based on years of experience with numerous direct marketing organizations.
- Help determine marketing strategy - what is the message, who is it going to be delivered to, what is the offer,
- Develop budgets,
- Co-ordinate with other departments for an integrated and cohesive program,
- Recommend copywriters and designers and work with them to communicate your needs,
- Obtain printed materials and production bids,
- Make targeted audience recommendations,
- Work with in-house IT personnel to obtain data,
- Provide specifications to outside vendors to get your promotion produced,
- Provide quality control processes so that your job is done on time, within budget and correctly,
- Develop test matrices,
- Analyze response rates and make actionable recommendations for future marketing efforts.
Whether it is developing new programs or managing existing ones, we add value to your direct marketing efforts.
Copyright © 2003, Integrated Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.